Wednesday, March 12, 2014

“Friendships are what our dreams are made of. We hold onto each other with its binding love. We stand close to each other, hand in hand, showing each other we understand. Some friends may come and go, but you are the truest friend I know." -author unknown



“Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.” -- Leon Joseph Cardinal Suenens








Johnathan Shane Michael,

We are so proud of you and everything you have accomplished. We are so excited and proud of you on getting your new job! I love the way you never give up on your dreams. That in itself is such a life lesson for your children and the many kids and young adults that you deal with everyday. I love you and I love the way you love us! You always AMAZE me!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 You! Thanks for all of your love and support.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment(s)...